zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 7 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: ProCO-MS-2
ProCo - MS-2
The Pro Co TradeTools MS2 Mic Splitter splits a signal from a low impedance microphone (or similar source) into two outputs, enabling two microphone preamplifiers to be fed from one source. Some applications include musicians’ on-stage monitoring, live recording, ENG use at press conferences,and videotaping of lectures, public speeches, etc. It can also be used simply as an isolation transformer for long microphone lines feeding unbalanced inputs, or for any audio signal up to 0 dBv (.775 volt). Transformer isolation in such situations minimizes interference from EMI/RFI and ground loops. The transformer-isolated feed retains the advantage of common-mode noise rejection inherent in the use of balanced lines.
The MS2 is fitted with standard 3-pin XLR-type connectors for INPUT, DIRECT OUTPUT, and ISOLATED OUTPUT, so hookup requires only standard microphone cables. The use of the Pro Co MBT-1 transformer allows the MS2 to provide a floating, low-impedance output with wide, flat frequency response, ultra-low distortion, and minimal ringing or overshoot to degrade transient response. The transformer’s dual electrostatic shields and GND/LIFT switch provide isolation and buzz-free operation in virtually any environment.
The MS2’s ruggedly constructed “Uni-box” enclosure is formed of extruded aluminum side channels and16-gauge steel top, bottom and end plates and is designed to protect switches and connectors from accidental damage. The use of steel also provides excellent magnetic shielding for the transformer from EM/RF fields. Top-quality connectors and switches provide troublefree service even in abusive situations such as remote broadcast and recording operations.
Provides 2-way Split for Low Impedance Microphone
Great for Musicians' Monitoring and Recording
Uses Include Press Conferences and Speeches
Connects with Standard Microphone Cables
High Quality Transformer-Isolated Output
Rugged Pro Co Uni-Box Construction Provides Protection and EMI/RFI Shielding
All measurements made with 150Ω source feeding INPUT and 1.0 kΩ loads on all ISOLATED OUTPUTS to simulate typical "real world" microphone and mic preamps. 0 dBv ref. = .775 volts.
NOTE: Phantom power (if required) must be supplied by mixer (or suitable power supply) connected to DIRECT OUTPUT.
- Frequency Repsonse: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ± .5% @ -15 dBv output, -3 dB @ approximately 65 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <03% 20 Hz - 20 kHz @ -30 dBv output, <1% 30 Hz - 20 kHz @ -15 dBv output, <25% 20 Hz - 20 kHz @ -15 dBv output
- Phase Response:<-20 degrees @ 20 kHz (ref. 1.0 kHz)
- Rise Time: <4.5 microseconds (2.0 kHz square wave, 10%-90%)
- Voltage Loss: <1.0 dB @ 1.0 kHz
- Input Impedance: >1050 Ω @ 1.0 kHz, >1080 Ω @ 10kHz, Nominal source impedance is 150 Ω
- Output Impedance: <270 Ω @ 1.0 KHZ, <300 Ω @ 10 kHz, Nominal output impedance is 1.0 kΩ
- Maximum Input Level for 1% THD: 0 dBv @ 20 Hz, +4 dBv @ 30 Hz, +8 dBv @ 50 Hz