AJA KONA HDMI
zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: KONA HDMI
- Bestpreisgarantie, fragen Sie nach einem Angebot!
- Sichere Zahlung mit PayPal Plus.
- Support per Telefon, Mail oder Chat.
Das ist MCI Shop:
4K und HD Multi-Kanal HDMI Aufnahme
Die KONA HDMI bietet die Power, die Sie für ihre HDMI Aufnahmen für Streaming, Gaming, VR, Broadcast und Live Events benötigen.
Basierend auf der leistungsstarken 8-Kanal PCIe 2.0 Hardware bietet die KONA HDMI Ein-Kanal 4K/UltraHD 60p HDMI 2.0 Input oder 4-Kanäle für 2K/HD Aufnahme mit effizienter Flexibilität.
- - - -
KONA HDMI is an 8-lane PCIe 2.0 multi-channel HDMI capture card, with all of the quality and flexibility you have come to expect from AJA.
Designed for the demands of multiple workflows such as gaming, streaming, VJ-ing, live events switching, vlogging, VR, post and broadcast, this powerful card boasts support for single channel capture up to 4K/UltraHD 60p or four channel capture up to 2K/HD 60p.
KONA HDMI is also supported by both the AJA SDK as well as Video for Linux®, making it a perfect choice for developers of multichannel HDMI ingest, switching, monitoring and communication solutions.
Software Compatibility KONA Family
• 4x full size HDMI inputs
• 4-Channels of 2K/HD HDMI Capture
• 1-Channel of 4K/UltraHD up to 60p over HDMI 2.0
• Embedded HDMI audio up to eight channels per input
• Streaming/Switching compatibility with Telestream® Wirecast®, vMix® and more
• AJA Control Room™ capture support for NLE, Color Correction or VFX
• Three year warranty
• Developer friendly: Use V4L2 or AJA’s own powerful SDK
Multi-Channel HD Capture and Streaming
KONA HDMI is perfect for live streaming and switching with up to 4-channels of 1080p HDMI video capture, all on one card.
The power of KONA HDMI can be utilized for live streaming and events production via Telestream Wirecast, vMix and other third party software.
Connect up to 4x HDMI outputs from a mix of cameras, game stations, presentation systems and more and switch between seamlessly.
KONA HDMI is also supported by both the AJA SDK as well as Video for Linux (V4L2), making it a perfect choice for developers of multichannel HDMI ingest, switching, monitoring and communication solutions.
4K/UltraHD Capture up to 60p
KONA HDMI offers unique and powerful single channel 4K/UltraHD capture all the way up to 60p over HDMI 2.0.
For single channel capture, free AJA Control Room software provides the perfect way to capture and create digital media for use in your editing or effects package of choice.
For Mac users, simply place KONA HDMI in a Thunderbolt™ chassis for use with iMac® and MacBook Pro®.
HDR or High Dynamic Range, provides the ability to display a wider and richer range of colors, much brighter whites, and much deeper, darker blacks than standard signals allow. This gives your imagery a more ‘dynamic’ look and allows for natural true to life colors to be communicated to your audience.
KONA HDMI provides support for accepting HDR signals captured over HDMI from gaming stations like the PS4® Pro.
Extensive Software Support
AJA hardware is supported by an extensive list of professional software for editing, visual effects, graphics, streaming and more allowing the same AJA device to be used by many different applications on the same system. In addition, AJA provides several free applications that enable you to utilize the power of your AJA hardware even without having to run a particular software package. This allows you to create unique workflows without tying up valuable resources unnecessarily.
KONA HDMI is compatible with macOS®, Windows® and Linux.
• (4K) 4096 x 2160P 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
• (UltraHD) 3840 x 2160P 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
• (2K) 2048 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
• (2K) 2048 x 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25
• (HD) 1080i 50, 59.94, 60
• (HD) 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• (HD) 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
• (HD) 720p 50, 59.94, 60
• (SD) 625i 50
• (SD) 525i 59.94
Video Input Digital
• Single stream 4K/UltraHD* with HFR support up to 60p, 4:2:2, 10-bit
- 30/36-bits/pixel, RGB or YUV, 6 Gbps per color component
• Quad stream 2K/HD/SD** with HFR support up to 60p, 4:2:2, 10-bit
- 30/36-bits/pixel, RGB or YUV, 2.25 Gbps
*Using AJA Control Room or appropriate third party switching/capture software
**Using appropriate third party switching/capture software
Audio Input Digital
• 8-Channel, 16 and 24-bit HDMI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous per HDMI Input
• Single stream input supports up to 8-Channels
• Quad stream input supports up to 32-Channels
Dimensions & Weight
• Size (w x d x h): 0.75" x 8.25" x 5.0" (19.05 x 209.55 x 127.00 mm)
• Weight: • 0.3 lb (0.2 kg)
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 C (32 to 104 F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 C (-40 to 140 F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)