zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 3-7 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: Hi5-12G-TR
- Bestpreisgarantie, fragen Sie nach einem Angebot!
- Sichere Zahlung mit PayPal Plus.
- Support per Telefon, Mail oder Chat.
Das ist MCI Shop:
12G-SDI to HDMI 2.0 Converter with Fiber Transceiver
• Pristine image fidelity and HFR support up to 60p for 4K/UltraHD 12G-SDI to HDMI 2.0 conversion with a single cable
• Generates HDR10 metadata in accordance with HDMI v2.0b/CTA-861-G and supports HLG over HDMI
• Simple monitoring connection from professional 4K devices using 12G-SDI outputs to new displays with HDMI 2.0 inputs, for cost effective monitoring
• Features a 12G-SDI single link input with a reclocked SDI loop out and includes a Fiber LC single channel SFP transceiver which delivers a 4K/UltraHD SDI or Fiber source signal to an HDMI destination with pass on of the source through SDI or Fiber to a secondary destination
• Ships with a Fiber LC single channel SFP transceiver for extending 4K signals over long distances
• DWP-U power supply and a USB port for firmware updates
• Five year warranty
HDR, or High Dynamic Range, provides the ability to display a wider and richer range of colors, much brighter whites, and much deeper, darker blacks than standard signals allow. This gives your imagery a more ‘dynamic’ look and allows for natural true to life colors to be communicated to your audience.
Hi5-12G provides this support for your 4K/UltraHD/HD HDR pipelines to HDMI compatible displays by generating HDR metadata in accordance with HDMI v2.0b/CTA-861-G. Hi5-12G also provides support for Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) HDR displays over HDMI.
4K and UltraHD
Typical 4K signals use a resolution of 4096 x 2160 pixels while UltraHD signals measure 3840 x 2160. This difference can prevent some monitors from being used either in full 4K workflows or in UltraHD workflows. Hi5-12G can compensate for these resolution differences, allowing UltraHD monitors to be used in 4K productions and vice versa.
Hi5-12G also supports High Frame Rate (HFR) inputs. 4K/UltraHD signals at 50 or 60 fps can be fed into Hi5-12G and output at up to 60p for viewing with appropriate HDMI 2.0 capable displays.
The 12G-SDI input on Hi5-12G allows extremely high quality signal representation through to the HDMI output for use with large raster and deep color workflows where image quality is critical.
Up to 16-Channels of embedded SDI audio are supported on input and can be passed to 8-Channel of embedded HDMI audio on the output with the ability to delay the audio from 0 to 7 frames for proper synchronization with the output video. Two channels of analog audio output allow direct external monitoring without the need to disembed the audio separately.
PsF to Progressive conversion
HDMI monitors do not natively support PsF signals. However, many professional productions still work with PsF formats. Hi5-12G converts incoming 1080PsF signals to 1080p. This progressive signal is compatible with HDMI monitors.
Universal Power Supply
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
AJA Quality - Guaranteed
All AJA Mini-Converters are covered by a five year warranty and AJA's advanced replacement policy. If a replacement is necessary, AJA will ship a new unit immediately without the need to send the original unit back first, ensuring you are up and running again as quickly as possible.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.