zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit . Auf Anfrage
- Artikel-Nr.: VZ-3059610
- Bestpreisgarantie, fragen Sie nach einem Angebot!
- Sichere Zahlung mit PayPal Plus.
- Support per Telefon, Mail oder Chat.
Das ist MCI Shop:
Universal Frame Synchronizer/Converter.
SD/HD Audio/Video Frame Sync/Konverter - das Schweizer Taschenmesser für das Rack in Studio und Ü-Wagen.
• SD/HD up/down Konvertierung
• SD/SD Aspect Ratio Konvertierung
• HD/HD Cross Konvertierung (720p/1080i)
• 2 SDI, Composite, S-Video, Component HD/SD Ein- und Ausgänge
• 8 Kanäle AES, XLR analog und embedded SDI Audio Ein- und Ausgänge
• voll Steuerbar über Netzwerk / Web Interface
• Video/Audio Test Signal Generator, Video Proc Amp, TBC, 2 Netzteile
Flexible input, flexible output
Featuring a flexible input, output, and control architecture, the FS1 Universal HD/SD Audio/ Video Frame Synchronizer and Converter can simultaneously work with both HD and SD video all in full 10-bit broadcast quality video and 24-bit audio.
Supporting virtually any input or output, analog or digital, HD or SD, FS1 can up or down convert between SD and HD, and provide simultaneous HD and SD outputs. Up, down, cross conversion between HD formats are also supported, with simultaneous output of both formats.
AJA hardware conversion technology
AJA's powerful hardware conversion technology ensures the highest image quality for your productions. Key conversion features include:
• SD/HD up/down-conversion
• SD/SD aspect ratio conversion
• HD/HD cross-conversion (720p/1080i)
• Up/down/cross-conversion with both the input and converted formats on SD/HD SDI outputs (both synchronized)
• HD cross-conversion with simultaneous down-converted SDI output
Digital and analog I/O flexibility
FS1 is loaded with comprehensive I/O that lets it handle the widest range of analog and digital signals - and convert between them.
Perfect for use in broadcast and post production environments, FS1 features Dual HD/SD-SDI inputs and outputs, comprehensive multi-channel audio connections and I/O for analog video equipment, including HD and SD component.
For audio, FS1 supports 8-channel AES, balanced analog, or 16-channel embedded audio with full flexibility and audio processing controls. You can choose from any of the 4 groups of embedded audio for 8-channel output on the AES or analog audio.
Remote configuration and control
FS units are network ready and support SNMP monitoring and web-based remote control. Units can be connected to any Ethernet network via the built-in 10/100/1000MB Ethernet port, allowing control and configuration of multiple FS units from any web browser on a connected computer. Configurations can be saved and applied to multiple units, ensuring consistency and quick configuration in large installs.
To integrate smoothly with the existing automation of a facility, FS1 can also receive external GPI commands to trigger a variety of functions, such as freezing an input source.
Closed caption conversion
FS1 supports closed captioning and the conversion of closed captioning between SD and HD formats - including full conversion of CEA-608 captions to the CEA-708 standard. FS1 can preserve closed captioning even when converting between formats, removing the need to re-insert closed captions after conversion.
Active Format Description
Automatically sets Active Format Description information to match the converted signal. This means AFD information does not have to be inserted after conversion and provides accurate information for devices that understand AFD.