zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 3-7 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: VZ-30588242
- Bestpreisgarantie, fragen Sie nach einem Angebot!
- Sichere Zahlung mit PayPal Plus.
- Support per Telefon, Mail oder Chat.
Das ist MCI Shop:
Corvid Ultra with two factory installed TruZoom cards
External 2RU chassis w/ PCIe Gen. II for 4K, stereoscopic, high framerate and other high bandwidth applications
Corvid Ultra is designed for high bandwidth applications such as 4K workflows where performance is critical. With built-in acceleration capabilities, AJA TruScale™ arbitrary scaling and dual expansion bays, Corvid Ultra can adapt to the specific needs of your application.
Corvid Ultra gives AJA's Developer Program partners access to a world of groundbreaking functionality.
Whether working with high framerate material at 48p or 60p, full resolution 4K or stereoscopic files, the AJA TruScale™ arbitrary scaler, onboard Debayering support and two expandable card bays allow developers to tailor Corvid Ultra to provide maximum performance and the highest quality for their most demanding applications.
• Extensive I/O: 3G SDI, 4K HDMI output, embedded and AES audio (2-channel analog audio monitoring).
• Supports video formats from SD through to 4K at up to 60 frames per second.
• Color depth up to 16-bit half float RGBA with full color space conversion.
• Powerful, onboard Debayering for RAW workflows.
• High-quality AJA TruScale™ means perfect quality at any resolution.
• Two 4K-capable expansion slots for additional I/O or processing.
• Fast 8x PCIe 2.0 host connection provides 2500+ MB/s in each direction.
• Supports peer-to-peer transfers via DMA.
• 2RU form factor
4K/UHD Region of Interest selection, Live Scaling and Recording.
AJA’s new TruZoom™ application and Corvid Ultra hardware come together in a revolutionary system for unparalleled real-time 4K recording, scaling, playback, and high-quality Region of Interest selection with AJA TruScale image processing and complete timeline-based keyframe control.
In addition to larger frame sizes, productions are also moving towards higher frame rates to achieve smoother motion and more immersive experiences. Frame rates of 48, 50 and 60 are becoming more common while simultaneously increasing frame size to UltraHD and full 4K.
To meet these increasing demands, TruZoom is able to input and record a wide range of video formats from 720p to 1080p, 1080i, UltraHD and 4K as well as Canon C500 RAW data, all at up to 60 frames per second to accommodate whatever workflow you are presented with.
Incoming video signals are saved to the local disk array as native resolution DPX files or, when working with the C500 in RAW mode, the RAW data is saved as .rmf files directly. DPX files can be played back within TruZoom, and with the Canon RAW option the .rmf files are debayered in realtime for the highest possible image quality.
In live environments such as sports broadcasting and event production, a single 4K camera can be used to capture a wide shot of the venue. From this 4K image, TruZoom can extract a Region of Interest and scale that to HD resolution for use in HD broadcasts or recording. This allows more complete coverage than with multiple cameras and the flexibility to reframe the shot after the fact for total flexibility. In situations where the area of interest is predictable, preset regions can be saved and recalled quickly, mimicking the technique of switching between multiple cameras on the fly.
TruZoom’s responsive controls allow realtime manipulation of the Region of Interest for quick and easy isolation of key events. AJA’s TruScale arbitrary scaling hardware provides the power to scale any Region of Interest while maintaining the most pristine image quality possible.
The user interface for TruZoom allows complete keyframe control over the Region of Interest selection. Indicators in the interface show the exact Region of Interest for precise selection using the external joystick and mouse controls.
Recorded files can be played back from the local drive array and a Region of Interest can be selected just like a live feed, but with the ability to create keyframed variable speed playback and holds of the footage to highlight a particular event. And since the Region of Interest can be manipulated live, you can create realtime pan and scan effects for live broadcast or event production.
AJA’s Corvid Ultra provides the realtime input, processing and output for TruZoom. The extensive I/O connections can handle 3G, HD-SDI, 4K-SDI and 4K HDMI with embedded and AES audio capabilities, supporting video formats from SD through 4K at up to 60 frames per second and color depth up to 16-bit half float RGBA with full color space conversion.
The high-quality AJA TruScale™ hardware expansion card provides incredible quality at any resolution and the RAW debayering option allows Canon RAW files to be played back in real time. Communication to the host computer is via an 8x PCIe host adapter at 2500+ MBs in each direction.
• Region of Interest scaling for HD extraction from 4K and UltraHD sources
• High-quality scaling utilizing the AJA Corvid Ultra with TruScale™
• Support for High Frame Rate (HFR) and 4:4:4 workflows
• Work with realtime signals, or recorded uncompressed files
• Instant realtime playback and interaction at the highest quality
• All parameters are key-frameable
• Intuitive interface with on-screen indicators
• Includes external joystick and keypad controller
• Optional realtime RAW Debayer firmware for Canon C500
• Compatible with the latest HP workstations running Windows