AJA Corvid HEVC-SLOT
zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 3-7 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: VZ-305882395
- Bestpreisgarantie, fragen Sie nach einem Angebot!
- Sichere Zahlung mit PayPal Plus.
- Support per Telefon, Mail oder Chat.
Das ist MCI Shop:
4K and Multi-Channel HEVC Encoding
Corvid HEVC is a PCIe 2.0 8-lane video encoder card providing real time, low-latency HEVC encoding at 4K, 1080p HD and lower resolutions. Development partners can use AJA’s powerful SDK to integrate Corvid HEVC directly into their Windows and Linux applications using a flexible API for a variety of use cases.
To get all the details on Corvid HEVC, please email our Developer Program using the More Information button below.
In this workflow, Corvid-HEVC accepts a baseband 4K signal via the four 3G-SDI inputs either as quadrants or sample interleaves. The embedded audio and metadata are extracted while the image is sent to the encoder. The encoded image, audio and metadata are then passed to the host system for use in the software application.
In this mode, each input is treated as a separate and independent channel. The overall processing is similar to the 4K mode, just duplicated for each incoming channel. Scaling and encoding to standard video resolutions can be performed on each channel asynchronously, allowing individual channels to stop and start at any time.
For this workflow, the incoming video is read from a file on the host system, rather than input via the hardware BNC connections on Corvid-HEVC. The image can be scaled and de-interlaced onboard before being transferred to the encoder. Up to four simultaneous, independent files can be read, decoded, scaled and encoded using a single Corvid-HEVC card.
Audio and Metadata
Audio and metadata information are processsed in parallel with video HEVC encoding and passed via the SDK to the host software. This gives Corvid HEVC the unique advantage of being able to deliver all the source data to your software directly from the card instead of having to use multiple pathways.
In addition to real time encoding, Corvid HEVC can also work as a standard video capture card to bring SDI video and embedded audio into the system. All supported video input formats can be captured directly to the host system in a variety of file formats.
• Realtime 4K/UHD/HD HEVC hardware-based encoding
• PCIe 2.0 8-lane full-height card
• Low power consumption
• Supports HEVC Main and Main10 profiles
• Supports 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 at 8- or 10-bits
• Supports bit rates for streaming and contribution quality
• Supported HEVC streams:
- Single 4K/UHD stream up to 60 fps
- As many as 4 streams at 1080p HD up to 60 fps
• 4 x 3G-SDI inputs
• 1 x LTC input
• 16-channel embedded audio support per stream
• ANC data support
• Supports file-to-file encoding
• Built on AJA’s powerful cross-platform NTV2 SDK for Windows and Linux
• AJA’s extensive Developer Program partner support
These formats are recognized by the SDI inputs of Corvid HEVC
4K (Quadrant or Sample Interleave)
• 4096x2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48 A/B, 50 A/B, 59.94 A/B
• 3840x2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48 A/B, 50 A/B, 59.94 A/B
2K (Cropped to 1920 before encoder)
• 2048x1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48 A/B, 50 A/B, 59.94 A/B, 60 A/B
• 2048x1080psf 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50 A/B, 59.94 A/B, 60 A/B
• 1080psf 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• 1080i 25, 29.97, 30
• 720p 50, 50.94, 60
• 625i 25
• 525i 29.97
In addition to the above video formats, these formats are supported for file-based encoding but are not recognized as SDI inputs
• 720p 24, 25, 29.97
• 625p 50
• 525p 59.94, 60
• 525i 30
4 x 3G-SDI BNC
• 16-channel 24-bit SDI embedded
• 48kHz synchronous
• Type: HEVC
• HEVC Profile: Main/Main 10
• HEVC Tier: Main/High
• HEVC Level: 1.0/2.0/2.1/3.0/3.1/4.0/4.1/5.0/5.1
• Bitrate 4K Format: 3Mbps-128Mbps
• Bit Depth: 8/10
• Chroma Sampling: 4:2:2/4:2:0
• Bit Rate Control: CBR/VBR
Requires either PCIe bus power via graphics slot or ATX 6-pin from computer power supply
1/2 Length Full Height PCI Card
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 70 degrees C (-40 to 158 degrees F)